Human Resources

Employment Opportunities

Join Our Team! 

To apply for a position with Placerville Union School District, please submit your application and materials through the EDJOIN website unless the posting instructs otherwise.  For questions, please call Kim Aros, Administrative Assistant, at (530) 622-7216 x2236.

Substitute Positions: 

If you would like to become a substitute, please contact the Human Resources Department at the El Dorado County Office of Education (EDCOE).  For certificated substitutes, please contact (530) 295-2237 and for classified substitutes, please contact (530) 295-2242.  Additional resources can be found at EDCOE SUBSTITUTE SERVICES

Our HR Team

Kim Aros
Administrative Assistant
(530) 622-7216 ext. 2236

Nashell Roth
Business / Payroll Technician
(530) 622-7216 ext. 2232